Why Use Telehealth?
TELEHEALTH PSYCHOTHERAPY DELIVERS
Flexibility + Protection
Looking for flexibility and protection while receiving counseling and psychotherapy? Look no further than Rising Light Counseling’s Telehealth service. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve transformed our business model to provide you with a safe and secure way to receive therapy sessions in the comfort of your own home.
Our HIPAA compliant and digitally integrated system allows you to use a video-enabled device such as a laptop, tablet or smart phone to connect with our licensed marriage and family therapists.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing our Telehealth services:
- You can protect at-risk family members and the community.
- It saves you the cost and hassle of traveling to our office.
- For families, it offers a positive and interactive therapeutic experience in your own home.
- For working adults, it saves time and provides flexibility to work with your schedule.
- You can access our safe and confidential counseling services no matter where you reside in the state of Arizona.
We’re here to help you cope with life’s challenges. Contact us to schedule your personalized Telehealth session today.
Preparing for Your First Telehealth Session
Select a Location
Select a Device
Select the technology you wish to use to communicate with each other. We use Telehealth by SimplePractice for our services. To use this service, you will need one of the following devices:
- Desktop computer with a webcam, speakers, a 2.5 GHz processor, and 4 GB of RAM
- Laptop computer with built-in webcam and speakers, a 2.5 GHz processor, and 4 GB of RAM
- Tablet device with built-in webcam and speakers
- Smartphone with at least iOS 11 or Android 7.0 – Requires downloading the Telehealth app for APPLE or ANDROID devices.